Incremental page hit points

Hi,

Please let me know if this has been covered already, however I couldn’t find anything in the forums.

It seems like there is functionality for incremental points each time a lead visits a page but I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

On ‘edit point action’ I have:

Change points = 1

Landing Page actions Visits specific URL:

My url

Page URL

My URL (which has the unique visits tracking correctly)

Page hits

1 (also tried blank and higher numbers)

First visit only

“No”

Returns within

0 (also tried 1 minutes)

Returns after

0 (also tried 1 minutes, and in conjunction with 1 and 0 above)

Total time spent

blank

So each hit is definitely tracking, but I can’t seem to increase points for multiple page views from one lead.

I hope I have explained this properly, any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Frank

Hi,
Please let me know if this has been covered already, however I couldn’t find anything in the forums.
It seems like there is functionality for incremental points each time a lead visits a page but I cannot for the life of me figure it out.
On ‘edit point action’ I have:

Change points = 1

Landing Page actions Visits specific URL:
My url
Page URL
My URL (which has the unique visits tracking correctly)
Page hits
1 (also tried blank and higher numbers)
First visit only
“No”

Returns within
0 (also tried 1 minutes)

Returns after
0 (also tried 1 minutes, and in conjunction with 1 and 0 above)

Total time spent
blank

So each hit is definitely tracking, but I can’t seem to increase points for multiple page views from one lead.
I hope I have explained this properly, any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Frank

I’ll test it.

Thank you

Edit: Or even a list of the recommended settings in Edit Point Action, to add a point each time a page is viewed to rule out me setting it up incorrectly.

It turns out that option doesn’t work. I removed it for the next version in this PR:
https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/1241

We’ll have to make that work in an upcoming version, but it will require a big change.

Thanks for taking the time to help, glad to know I wasn’t doing something wrong.

Does anyone know of a short term workaround for this issue?

Has anything happened on this front? I’m in need of this functionality and I don;t see it in the current version. I’m looking at writing a plugin to do it but, browsing the code and docs, am still not really sure what I should be extending/overriding to make this happen.