Infusionsoft -> Mautic

Hi Roger,

I recently migrated my largest client from Infusionsoft to Mautic and am in the process of launching a Mautic SAAS business geared toward existing Infusionsoft users. I used IFS for 5 years, but only because my largest client did. I was never a fan, so becoming a certified partner didn’t appeal to me. Just FYI in case that is a deal-breaker for you.

These are a couple big obstacles you’re going to run into because Infusionsoft provides no export ability in the front end or API for these:

Email templates - you’ll need to view each of them as HTML, C&P to a file, and save.

Fileboxes - If you make extensive use of FIleboxes you’re in for a real treat. Automating this is possible though as you can get id’s and filenames via the API and the paths are predictable.

There are many smaller ones too, but nothing too bad. The same goes for normalizing everything (I’m an Excel MOS) for import into Mautic.

My schedule is pretty tight (and I’m on vacation next week) but depending on your timeline I’d be happy to get on a call with you the week of the 17th and could probably take this on the week of May 1st.

-John

john@cogitatemedia.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/johncconnell

Hi Roger,

I recently migrated my largest client from Infusionsoft to Mautic and am in the process of launching a Mautic SAAS business geared toward existing Infusionsoft users. I used IFS for 5 years, but only because my largest client did. I was never a fan, so becoming a certified partner didn’t appeal to me. Just FYI in case that is a deal-breaker for you.

These are a couple big obstacles you’re going to run into because Infusionsoft provides no export ability in the front end or API for these:

Email templates - you’ll need to view each of them as HTML, C&P to a file, and save.
Fileboxes - If you make extensive use of FIleboxes you’re in for a real treat. Automating this is possible though as you can get id’s and filenames via the API and the paths are predictable.

There are many smaller ones too, but nothing too bad. The same goes for normalizing everything (I’m an Excel MOS) for import into Mautic.

My schedule is pretty tight (and I’m on vacation next week) but depending on your timeline I’d be happy to get on a call with you the week of the 17th and could probably take this on the week of May 1st.

-John

john@cogitatemedia.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/johncconnell