Insert Lead in Mautic.com

Good afternoon. I have this problem …

I get my bank a few parameters, see …

Name = José Francisco

Email = josefrancisco@hotmail.com

Purchase value = 200.00

Product = Curso2000

Tag = Bought-Curso2000

These data are received in the background, through a callback url.

SOLUTION!!!

1. How to capture incoming parameters that arrived in the background (in www.meudominio.com/novopedido.asp file) and sends them in the background to the Mautic.com (institutologos.mautic.com) via a script asp or php.

2. This script should send Name, Email, Label for a list in Mautic.com (institutologos.mautic.com).

Any suggestions for how to do this?

Thank you!

Good afternoon. I have this problem …

I get my bank a few parameters, see …

Name = José Francisco
Email = josefrancisco@hotmail.com
Purchase value = 200.00
Product = Curso2000
Tag = Bought-Curso2000

These data are received in the background, through a callback url.

SOLUTION!!!

1. How to capture incoming parameters that arrived in the background (in www.meudominio.com/novopedido.asp file) and sends them in the background to the Mautic.com (institutologos.mautic.com) via a script asp or php.

2. This script should send Name, Email, Label for a list in Mautic.com (institutologos.mautic.com).

Any suggestions for how to do this?

Thank you!

Try https://medium.com/@jan_linhart/the-simplest-way-how-to-submit-a-form-data-to-mautic-1454d3afd005#.yy8560xnp

I’ve published this link here in the forums many, many times. Can you tell me what keywords did you use when you were searching for the solution? I’ll update the blog post accordingly.

Resolvido.

For the rest of the world, “Resolvido” = “sorted out”

Aren’t you from Brazil? It happened to me many times that Brazilians response in Portuguese. Doesn’t matter that everything else is in English. No other nation does that. I find it interesting but also a bit time consuming when I have to translate it.

kkkkkkkkk… Para traduzir é só 1 click no Chrome, escopecz…

I love my portuguese! Why choice your english? kkk

No jasně, kámo. Příště ti odpovím po našem. Uvidíme, jak se ti to bude líbit :wink: