Instagram integration

Hey guys! I was recommended Mautic by a mentor and am in the process of setting up all of my integrations so I can effectively use the software.

I am having trouble with the Instagram integration however.

When I go to integrations, click on the instagram logo, a window opens, I then click on the button “Authorise App” and a new window pops up with the following error code:

{“error_type”: “OAuthForbiddenException”, “error_message”: “You are not a sandbox user of this client”, “code”: 403}

Can anyone offer advice for how to work around this??

Thanks in advance!

Cam

Hey guys! I was recommended Mautic by a mentor and am in the process of setting up all of my integrations so I can effectively use the software.

I am having trouble with the Instagram integration however.

When I go to integrations, click on the instagram logo, a window opens, I then click on the button “Authorise App” and a new window pops up with the following error code:

{“error_type”: “OAuthForbiddenException”, “error_message”: “You are not a sandbox user of this client”, “code”: 403}

Can anyone offer advice for how to work around this??

Thanks in advance!

Cam

Hey Cam, The developer of the App needs to have it moved out of sandbox mode. To my knowledge, there is no workaround…

Kind regards,

RJ

Not sure if this was addressed, but it just happened to me. I realized I was already signed into Instagram as a different user. I had to logout, and sign into the correct Instagram account.