Social Integration doesn't work

Hi All!

I’m trying to configure the Facebook integration but without success using Mautic v1.2

I’m able to authorize the app through the Integrations Manager and everything seems ok, but when I push the link to find Social Profiles for a lead, nothing happens…

I also see (through Chrome Inspector) that exists a javascript error in the page:

“Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘x’ of undefined” in libraries.js:3367

Any idea where to look for to solve the problem?

Thanks!

Hello, please, report this bug to https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues since developers can track it there and could overlook it here. Also, look at Mautic logs (app/logs folder) if there is any error message and add that information to your bug report.

Hi All!

I’m trying to configure the Facebook integration but without success using Mautic v1.2

I’m able to authorize the app through the Integrations Manager and everything seems ok, but when I push the link to find Social Profiles for a lead, nothing happens…

I also see (through Chrome Inspector) that exists a javascript error in the page:

“Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘x’ of undefined” in libraries.js:3367

Any idea where to look for to solve the problem?

Thanks!