Integrate Mautic in Third Party Application.

HI,

I’m new in mautic. I want to create a template in zoho crm and send that to a lead. When a lead click on a link on the template, it will take them to a mautic landing page.Based on the first click by the user mautic will track the user as anonymous if the user is not in mautic. But if the user is in mautic then mautic will track email send, open, click. How can I do that?

Should I create a email template in mautic too and use it to send zoho? If yes then How can I track the click event to track the user.

It will be very helpful if some one can help me or guide me to a direction so that I can do those by myself.

Thanks in advance,

Nixon

HI,

I’m new in mautic. I want to create a template in zoho crm and send that to a lead. When a lead click on a link on the template, it will take them to a mautic landing page.Based on the first click by the user mautic will track the user as anonymous if the user is not in mautic. But if the user is in mautic then mautic will track email send, open, click. How can I do that?
Should I create a email template in mautic too and use it to send zoho? If yes then How can I track the click event to track the user.
It will be very helpful if some one can help me or guide me to a direction so that I can do those by myself.

Thanks in advance,
Nixon