Mautic Integration with Zoho

Maybe I am missing something obvious, but I cannot figure out how to make Mautic work with my WordPress site and Zoho CRM.

Mautic is installed on my site and the tracking pixel is working.

I use Zoho as a CRM, and I use a Zoho form on my site to capture lead information, which then goes directly into the CRM.

So I need to know how I can integrate the Zoho form with Mautic so the information gets passed to Mautic after the Zoho form is submitted.

I have searched everywhere and could not find any detailed instructions on how to accomplish this goal.

I am open to using Zapier if that is easier, but I cannot get the Mautic and Zoho Zapier connection to work either.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks- Anthony

Maybe I am missing something obvious, but I cannot figure out how to make Mautic work with my WordPress site and Zoho CRM.

Mautic is installed on my site and the tracking pixel is working.

I use Zoho as a CRM, and I use a Zoho form on my site to capture lead information, which then goes directly into the CRM.

So I need to know how I can integrate the Zoho form with Mautic so the information gets passed to Mautic after the Zoho form is submitted.

I have searched everywhere and could not find any detailed instructions on how to accomplish this goal.

I am open to using Zapier if that is easier, but I cannot get the Mautic and Zoho Zapier connection to work either.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks- Anthony

Hi Anthony,

I can think of 2 different approaches.

1. Use Mautic form instead of Zoho form. That will create leads in Mautic. Mautic has Zoho integration which you can configure. Then you can configure Send to Integration action on form submit in the Mautic Form actions or Mautic Campaign actions.

2. You can use whatever form you want and then create a script which will send the data also to Mautic. Here is an example of such a script: https://medium.com/@jan_linhart/the-simplest-way-how-to-submit-a-form-data-to-mautic-1454d3afd005

@escopecz
What’s your opinion on ZohoCRM and Vtiger CRM?

Ahh, actually, I’ve never seen either of them. I’m not the person to answer this question. Hopefully someone else will.

Thanks at least you answered.
more than what i can say for others.

It almost seems like people are afraid of commenting.

but Thanks.

[quote=2765:@escopecz]Hi Anthony,

I can think of 2 different approaches.

1. Use Mautic form instead of Zoho form. That will create leads in Mautic. Mautic has Zoho integration which you can configure. Then you can configure Send to Integration action on form submit in the Mautic Form actions or Mautic Campaign actions.

2. You can use whatever form you want and then create a script which will send the data also to Mautic. Here is an example of such a script: https://medium.com/@jan_linhart/the-simplest-way-how-to-submit-a-form-data-to-mautic-1454d3afd005[/quote]

Thanks for your response! I had actually found and bookmarked your Medium post before commenting here.

I want to stay using the Zoho form, and the configuration is a little advanced for the time/skill level that I have.

So I am going to look for another solution besides Mautic.

Doesn’t help that I signed up for a paying account a week ago, emailed support and didn’t get an answer.

I have the ZOHO CRM integration up and running. But only a few contacts migrated over (88 out of 3000).

Why is this happening?

@umarhameed - could you provide more details. We can help you maintaining those issues and take care about Mautic in the future if you would like

I have the following leads and contact in my Zoho CRM

Leads Count: 3299
Contact Count: 1932
Account 2172

Only 88 contacts and leads combined were migrated over.

I have added additional leads to zoho in the last few days but nothing migrated over.

In my thinking, since some information came over the password and login are right.

@umarhameed - We can take care with those issues. Write us email on hello@mauticdevelopers.com and so you can send us some credentials so we could go thought your issues.

I can’t get any contacts to come over. Tried with upgrade and fresh install

Hi @City Media - It’s really hard to diagnose that. the best way is custom approach. So if you could write us on private with details. If we will be able to fix those issues we could write here about it.

Hi @MauticDevelopers, I’m trying to integrate with Zoho CRM, in the Zoho CRM plugin I successfully authorized it, I enabled it, mapped field. Then I created a campaign that pushes contacts to Zoho.
After several minutes, I don’t see any contacts in Zoho CRM. Any leads ? Thank you !

It’s really hard to examine that case without going through logs. So if you would like we can handle that. If so simply write us.

Thanks for your reply ! Where can I find logs ? If you mean log files in app/logs, there is no errors in there… I have already written an email to you (mounirk@digital-effervescence.com).