Zoho + Mautic

Hi, I noticed that you are looking to integrate Mautic and Zoho. I am considering a similar implementation. I had a few questions and given you are working on the same, I was wondering if you could tell me more on what works best.

1. Have you used Zoho Sales IQ.
  2. Are you pushing leads from Zoho Sales IQ into Zoho CRM which is then further pushed into Mautic. On similar lines, are you using Zoho Forms on your website and using Zoho CRM as the primary tool while Mautic will pull contacts from Zoho. Is that your model.
  3. Or are you using Mautic as the primary which will push relevant leads to Zoho CRM.

Appreciate your thoughts on this. I am really keen to get this combination of Zoho Sales IQ, Zoho CRM and Mautic to work.

And in general, have you at any point integrated a webchat tool with Mautic.

Hi, I noticed that you are looking to integrate Mautic and Zoho. I am considering a similar implementation. I had a few questions and given you are working on the same, I was wondering if you could tell me more on what works best.

1. Have you used Zoho Sales IQ.
  2. Are you pushing leads from Zoho Sales IQ into Zoho CRM which is then further pushed into Mautic. On similar lines, are you using Zoho Forms on your website and using Zoho CRM as the primary tool while Mautic will pull contacts from Zoho. Is that your model.
  3. Or are you using Mautic as the primary which will push relevant leads to Zoho CRM.

Appreciate your thoughts on this. I am really keen to get this combination of Zoho Sales IQ, Zoho CRM and Mautic to work.

And in general, have you at any point integrated a webchat tool with Mautic.

Hi,

1. No

2. We are using 2nd model : Zoho Forms and Zoho CRM as the primary tool and we would like to push the leads from Zoho to Mautic

3. No

We have not integrated yet a webchat but would be interested into this feature.

For the moment I’m trying to get the leads into Mautic but it still does’nt work…

Kind Regards.