End to End Lead Management

1. Has anyone used a live chat solution like intercom, kayako or zoho sales iq and integrated with Mautic for nurturing the leads. Which solutions works best from your experience.

2. I am planning to use Zoho Sales IQ for web chat, Zoho CRM and Mautic. Which is the right thing to do. Use Zoho Forms to capture leads from website enquiry forms, push leads from Zoho Sales IQ into Zoho CRM and finally push all contacts from Zoho CRM into Mautic to run email campaigns. Is this the right things to do. Has anyone tried this combination of tools and what has worked best for you.

1. Has anyone used a live chat solution like intercom, kayako or zoho sales iq and integrated with Mautic for nurturing the leads. Which solutions works best from your experience.

2. I am planning to use Zoho Sales IQ for web chat, Zoho CRM and Mautic. Which is the right thing to do. Use Zoho Forms to capture leads from website enquiry forms, push leads from Zoho Sales IQ into Zoho CRM and finally push all contacts from Zoho CRM into Mautic to run email campaigns. Is this the right things to do. Has anyone tried this combination of tools and what has worked best for you.

Request anyone experience in this domain to respond to this query.

In my opinion the flow would be as follows:

1. Chat (capture leads)
  2. Mautic (nurture leads, score them)
  3. CRM (process qualified leads)

The “problem” will be that SalesIQ will put your leads directly into Zoho CRM. You might want to establish a workflow which excludes the CRM leads in their early state.

Thanks Peter. Which chat application do you recommend.

Unfortunately, like you mentioned, most chat applications Hubspot Messages or Zoho Sales IQ by default push leads into into the CRM. Do you have experience of using any chat application which integrates well with Mautic, following which leads can be nurtured and then pushed into CRM.

Sorry, no experience with chat applications and their integration into Mautic so far. Maybe you find a developer who can implement that. It should no be a bigger problem if the chat application has a contact API. Mautic has one, so it shouldn’t be a bigger thing. For a developer. :slight_smile: