Could really use your Advise

Hi David.

Firstly, thanks for making such a great product, it is really awesome!

Secondly, thanks for the enlightening blog posts on online marketing, I’m finding them very interesting.

the matter i need your advise on is what’s your opinion on the crm’s that Mautic currently integrate with.

reason for the question is currently can’t get the leads pushed to Vtiger. and I’m now getting very eager to start my Google campaign after several weeks of jumping around. Vtiger is open source and free, Zoho is free to a point with limitations, same with SugarCRM and SalesForce is awesome but my start up just can’t afford their fees.

What’s your recommendation/s?

Hi David.

Firstly, thanks for making such a great product, it is really awesome!
Secondly, thanks for the enlightening blog posts on online marketing, I’m finding them very interesting.

the matter i need your advise on is what’s your opinion on the crm’s that Mautic currently integrate with.

reason for the question is currently can’t get the leads pushed to Vtiger. and I’m now getting very eager to start my Google campaign after several weeks of jumping around. Vtiger is open source and free, Zoho is free to a point with limitations, same with SugarCRM and SalesForce is awesome but my start up just can’t afford their fees.

What’s your recommendation/s?