Zoho Integration Question

Hi,

I have set up a Zoho account. I have activated and successfully authorised the Zoho integration in Mautic (allyde hosted).

I have mapped the fields in Mautic aswell. But no leads are being pushed thru to Zoho.

Can anyone help me troubleshoot what the problem maybe?

Hi,

I have set up a Zoho account. I have activated and successfully authorised the Zoho integration in Mautic (allyde hosted).

I have mapped the fields in Mautic aswell. But no leads are being pushed thru to Zoho.

Can anyone help me troubleshoot what the problem maybe?

Think I have discovered the answer.

I though it would be an automatic push of all leads, but in actual fact ones needs to set the action of integration by selecting as a campaign or form action.

Hi
Can any one please reply me it is possible or not to connect the mautic and civiCRM

[quote=4956:@Robmobius]Think I have discovered the answer.

I though it would be an automatic push of all leads, but in actual fact ones needs to set the action of integration by selecting as a campaign or form action.[/quote]

Hi Robmobius! How did you solve it? I’m with the same question. I thought that when an a form is filled, the lead would be pushed to Zoho. What do I need to do to send lead from a Mautic form to Zoho?

Thak you.

@eugeniotelles - only saw your question now, 4 months later! Sorry.

I assume you have solved the problem, but if not you need to set an action that is marked “pushed to integration”. Then select the integration you want. U will need to set up the integration 1st under settings - plugins.