Integration with Thrive Leads and Thrive Content Builder

Hi,

I run a blog and I have problem regarding workflows. Now I use Mailchimp for emailings and automation, but I would like a more advanced solution, like Mautic. The problem is that, for generating landing pages I use Thrive Content Builder and for creating pop-up optins and forms I use Thrive Leads, which seem not to be integrated with Mautic. Also, I use SendOwl and Stripe for payments on my blog, which is integrated with Thrive Content Builder.

So, my cuestion is: how could I use Mautic to create my workflows without stopping to use Thrive Content Builder and Thrive Leads? What would you do?

Thank you.

Roger

Hi,

I run a blog and I have problem regarding workflows. Now I use Mailchimp for emailings and automation, but I would like a more advanced solution, like Mautic. The problem is that, for generating landing pages I use Thrive Content Builder and for creating pop-up optins and forms I use Thrive Leads, which seem not to be integrated with Mautic. Also, I use SendOwl and Stripe for payments on my blog, which is integrated with Thrive Content Builder.

So, my cuestion is: how could I use Mautic to create my workflows without stopping to use Thrive Content Builder and Thrive Leads? What would you do?

Thank you.

Roger

I also use Thrive and would love to know if there is a solution for this. Thanks for asking it

Why not? I tested the Thrive Leads and functioned normally. I used copy manual in form. Pasted on the Thrive Leads option “Edit HTML form code”.