Integromat Mautic App

Hello,

I have developed a beta Integromat app for Mautic, it is still under testing and private.

I would love to get your thoughts and ideas before I submit it to integromat for review. I tried to use the same triggers and actions used in zapier, but this can be expanded more.

Thanks,
Mohammad

1 Like

Hi @m.abumusa,

That plugin is awesome! Thank you for developing it!

I’m trying to connect my Integromat to my Mautic instance. When creating the connection, everything seems to be working fine: I provide domain, client ID, client secret, then I authenticate with my credentials on my Mautic instance inside the pop up.
But in the end I receive this error message in Integromat: " Error[404] Looks like I encountered an error (error #404). If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator!"

When I look at Mautic’s logs I see also:
172.26.0.2 - - [05/Apr/2020:03:49:16 +0000] “GET /api/users/self HTTP/1.1” 404 727 “-” “Integromat/production”

It’s unclear to me what I’m missing here. Would you have an idea?

Thanks,
Julien

Hi @julien66,

Thank you for using the plugin, it seems that Integromat has developed an official Mautic plugin that can be found on https://www.integromat.com/en/integrations/mautic.

Please use the official one instead of the one I developed, It is more mature that the one I developed.

As for the error you have, just clear the cache on your Mautic installation and it will work.

Thanks,
Mohammad

1 Like

Thank you Mohammad! Was a great work.