"Internal server error 500 after step 2 in install

Hello All;

I saw a thread about an “Internal server error 500” after the second step in the installation of the Mautic software. So I have a IIS 7, MySQL 5 and PHP 7. I got the install wizard started and completed Step 1 with connecting to the database. When moving to step 2 and putting the admin user and proceed to step 3, I’m getting “500 Internal Server Error”. Here is the log file:

[2017-01-15 21:20:30] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: include(D:HostingSpacesxcel2greatnessmarketing.ourhealthycommunity.comwwwrootvendorcomposer/…/symfony/validator/Constraints/LengthValidator.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file D:HostingSpacesxcel2greatnessmarketing.ourhealthycommunity.comwwwrootvendorcomposerClassLoader.php - at line 414 [] []

[2017-01-15 21:20:30] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentValidatorExceptionValidatorException: “Constraint validator “SymfonyComponentValidatorConstraintsLengthValidator” does not exist or it is not enabled. Check the “validatedBy” method in your constraint class “SymfonyComponentValidatorConstraintsLength”.” at D:HostingSpacesxcel2greatnessmarketing.ourhealthycommunity.comwwwrootvendorsymfonyframework-bundleValidatorConstraintValidatorFactory.php line 74 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Validator\Exception\ValidatorException(code: 0): Constraint validator “Symfony\Component\Validator\Constraints\LengthValidator” does not exist or it is not enabled. Check the “validatedBy” method in your constraint class “Symfony\Component\Validator\Constraints\Length”. at D:\HostingSpaces\xcel2greatness\marketing.ourhealthycommunity.com\wwwroot\vendor\symfony\framework-bundle\Validator\ConstraintValidatorFactory.php:74)"} []

[2017-01-15 21:20:30] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The SymfonyComponentTranslationTranslator::getMessages method is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use TranslatorBagInterface::getCatalogue() method instead. - in file D:HostingSpacesxcel2greatnessmarketing.ourhealthycommunity.comwwwrootvendorsymfonytranslationTranslator.php - at line 275 [] []

1 Like

Hello All;

I saw a thread about an “Internal server error 500” after the second step in the installation of the Mautic software. So I have a IIS 7, MySQL 5 and PHP 7. I got the install wizard started and completed Step 1 with connecting to the database. When moving to step 2 and putting the admin user and proceed to step 3, I’m getting “500 Internal Server Error”. Here is the log file:

[2017-01-15 21:20:30] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: include(D:HostingSpacesxcel2greatnessmarketing.ourhealthycommunity.comwwwrootvendorcomposer/…/symfony/validator/Constraints/LengthValidator.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file D:HostingSpacesxcel2greatnessmarketing.ourhealthycommunity.comwwwrootvendorcomposerClassLoader.php - at line 414 [] []
[2017-01-15 21:20:30] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentValidatorExceptionValidatorException: “Constraint validator “SymfonyComponentValidatorConstraintsLengthValidator” does not exist or it is not enabled. Check the “validatedBy” method in your constraint class “SymfonyComponentValidatorConstraintsLength”.” at D:HostingSpacesxcel2greatnessmarketing.ourhealthycommunity.comwwwrootvendorsymfonyframework-bundleValidatorConstraintValidatorFactory.php line 74 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Validator\Exception\ValidatorException(code: 0): Constraint validator “Symfony\Component\Validator\Constraints\LengthValidator” does not exist or it is not enabled. Check the “validatedBy” method in your constraint class “Symfony\Component\Validator\Constraints\Length”. at D:\HostingSpaces\xcel2greatness\marketing.ourhealthycommunity.com\wwwroot\vendor\symfony\framework-bundle\Validator\ConstraintValidatorFactory.php:74)"} []
[2017-01-15 21:20:30] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The SymfonyComponentTranslationTranslator::getMessages method is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use TranslatorBagInterface::getCatalogue() method instead. - in file D:HostingSpacesxcel2greatnessmarketing.ourhealthycommunity.comwwwrootvendorsymfonytranslationTranslator.php - at line 275 [] []

Can any one validate that Mautic can run under php 7? I’m looking at the Symfony framework and I’m trying to see if the Validator in Symfony is having issues under php 7

It looks as if the Mautic installer can find the Symfony validation library. I found this if anyone wants to help and investigate the issue:

http://symfony.com/doc/current/components/validator.html