Internal server error 500 when submiting form as part of campaign only

Hi,

When submitting a form as part of my test campaign I get a 500 Internal server error.

The form is located on a WordPress based website using mautic plugin. It works fine if I enter details that aren’t already in the database i.e not part of the campaign.

Thanks

Alex

Hi,

When submitting a form as part of my test campaign I get a 500 Internal server error.

The form is located on a WordPress based website using mautic plugin. It works fine if I enter details that aren’t already in the database i.e not part of the campaign.

Thanks

Alex

Hi Alex,

This is probably related to https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/319 which will be included in 1.0.4 due to be released as soon s we finish testing one last PR related to campaign executions.

Thanks!
Alan

Hi Alan,

Hope you well.

I’m still having the same problem as outlined above. I am running the latest version of Mautic (1.05).

"When submitting a form as part of my test campaign I get a 500 Internal server error.

The form is located on a WordPress based website using mautic plugin. It works fine if I enter details that aren’t already in the database i.e not part of the campaign."

Once they have completed the form they are taken to form/submit?formId=1 which displays a 500 Internal server error.
If the browser is refreshed then the are taken through to the redirect page and the form successfully submits.

Thanks

Alex

Hi,

My test campaign is now working without the 500 Internal server error. Not sure whats changed but you can mark this resolved.

Thanks

Alex

Hi Alax

Thanks for the update. Not sure what changed either! Did you update Mautic? Perhaps it was a server issue that was corrected.