Is there a way to hide fields on a Contact that have no info?

Hey all,

Is there a way to hide fields on Contacts that have no information filled into them such as the phone number? This is distracted and adds nothing to the info page for a Contact.

All the best,

Hammy

Hey all,

Is there a way to hide fields on Contacts that have no information filled into them such as the phone number? This is distracted and adds nothing to the info page for a Contact.

All the best,
Hammy

Hello!

Thank you for your swift response, much appreciated.

With that said, I can’t seem to make your solution work for me. As it stands, I’ve already disabled several Custom Fields that I don’t intend to use such as Fax, but I do intend on using the phone number field for a reasonable number of Contacts. The problem that arises is that the labels appear on a Contact even when there’s no data populating that Custom Field for the Contact.

Ideally, I would want the Custom Field’s label to be hidden if it isn’t populated for a Contact; less clutter, and the UX supports just glancing at it rather than eye-balling a bunch of redundant labels.

I might be missing a trick, I’ve studied the documentation though, but do please let me know if I’ve missed something.

All the best,
Hammy