Is there a way to turn on "Track email with Mautic" by default in gmail?

Hello Mautic Support:

I have successfully turned on the Mautic Gmail plugin on the server and installed the Mautic Helper Extension for Chrome. The secret code was successfully accepted and it works. In my gmail email composer, I am able to see the small checkbox to the right of the blue “Send” button. When I hover over the Mautic icon, I can see the message “Track email with Mautic”. My question is: Is there a setting which allows me to keep it checked by default? If not, what happens if I send an email without the box checked (I am afraid I may not remember to check it each time) and the recipient opens the email. Will it still get tracked?

Please advise.

Thanks

AK

Hello Mautic Support:

I have successfully turned on the Mautic Gmail plugin on the server and installed the Mautic Helper Extension for Chrome. The secret code was successfully accepted and it works. In my gmail email composer, I am able to see the small checkbox to the right of the blue “Send” button. When I hover over the Mautic icon, I can see the message “Track email with Mautic”. My question is: Is there a setting which allows me to keep it checked by default? If not, what happens if I send an email without the box checked (I am afraid I may not remember to check it each time) and the recipient opens the email. Will it still get tracked?

Please advise.

Thanks

AK