Add tracking pixel in email signature

Hi,

I wanna add Tracking pixels on my email signature. so when someone open my mail that will be added to the list.

So is it possible? or how can I add my logo in my signature with tracking link so when the receiver click on my logo then that user will be added to the list.

Please revert me soon.so I will join Mautic soon.

Thanks

Hi,
I wanna add Tracking pixels on my email signature. so when someone open my mail that will be added to the list.
So is it possible? or how can I add my logo in my signature with tracking link so when the receiver click on my logo then that user will be added to the list.
Please revert me soon.so I will join Mautic soon.
Thanks

Did you try Outlook or Gmail plugin?

I’m using the Outlook plug-in and works well. I’ve noticed that some email providers are blocking inbound emails with tracking or redirects, so I have to be cautious. I was unaware there was a Gmail plug-in.

@wrhiltz https://mautic.org/docs/en/plugins/gmail.html

@bizcrony thanks for sharing that link. I just noticed that when sending emails from my Outlook client, the emails are immediately “read” by the recipient.

See image:
Yellow highlights shows where email is “read” as soon as it is received,
Red shows when the recipient actually opened the message,

When I send an email to the same contact using Mautic, this does not happen. The message is not read until the contact actually opens the email and requests the tracking GIF from my server.

Any idea why this is happening?

@wrhiltz mautic tracking from the beginning and we should go with latest tracking in fact. You could check by timestamp.

@bizcrony - I don’t quite understand your response. Could you please elaborate?

Is there a way to force the Mautic plugin for Outlook to ALWAYS be on? We find team members frequently forget to click the button before hitting send?