Is this a common error that someone is familiar with

Your software 3.0
My PHP version is :7.3
My MySQL/MariaDB version is Mysql

These errors are showing in the Mautic log :

These errors are showing in the upgrade_log.txt file (located in the root of your Mautic instance when an upgrade has been attempted - ensure you remove or redact any sensitive data such as domain names in the file path) :

Your problem
My problem is :
Is this a common fault that someone is familiar with … it shows up each time I try to fire a trigger or fire the mautic campaign…Is there some place I could look to see if the php_fileinfo.dll is onboard?

Cron lrsdnet@server2 php /home/lrsdnet/public_html/app/console mautic:iplookup:download

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘php_fileinfo.dll’ (tried: /opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/php_fileinfo.dll (/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/php_fileinfo.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/php_fileinfo.dll.so (/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/php_fileinfo.dll.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘php_intl.so’ (tried: /opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/php_intl.so (/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/php_intl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/php_intl.so.so (/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/php_intl.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
X-Powered-By: PHP/7.3.27
Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

No input file specified.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem :