Issue installing

Hey guys

Got an issue installing Mautic

It seems to install ok but when I look at the app/logs I get the following error

[2017-06-12 17:17:18] mautic.ERROR: SCHEMA ERROR: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT f.alias, f.is_unique_identifer as is_unique, f.type, f.object FROM lead_fields f WHERE f.object = ‘lead’ ORDER BY f.field_order ASC’: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘daddyspo_mautic.lead_fields’ doesn’t exist [] []

I also can’t save the configuration file, hangs on please wait

Thanks

Hey guys

Got an issue installing Mautic

It seems to install ok but when I look at the app/logs I get the following error

[2017-06-12 17:17:18] mautic.ERROR: SCHEMA ERROR: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT f.alias, f.is_unique_identifer as is_unique, f.type, f.object FROM lead_fields f WHERE f.object = ‘lead’ ORDER BY f.field_order ASC’: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘daddyspo_mautic.lead_fields’ doesn’t exist [] []

I also can’t save the configuration file, hangs on please wait

Thanks

Not sure if that error has anything to do with it as I get that after step 1 of installation (where I add the SQL details), checked the database and that lead_fields seems to exist.

I do get a 403 error (when checking dev tools in Chrome) when i’m on the please wait page though when editing the configuration.

Using php 7 if that makes any sense

The SCHEMA ERROR with lead_fields is issue https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/3436

It means that some indexes on the lead_fields table might not be created (or might get created anyway later in the database migrations/updates process). Not having the indexes is going to be a performance issue when looking up the table by the relevant fields, but I would think that queries are still going to work - just not as quickly.

All the thing that I am reading is that this problem is when you are trying to update the mautic install. BUT MY PROBLEM IS THAT I DID A FRESH INSTALL!!! AHHHHH!!!

Just like Cheesley Shows here: https://youtu.be/ZcZ91UCqLKk

HELP!!!

To everyone, i found that 1 plugin (Addthis to anne) produce conflict in my VPS so all was going to hell. Some plugins has this effect.