Issue upgrading from 3.3.4 to 4.0.0

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.0.0
My PHP version is:7.4
My Database type and version is:MYSQL unsure of version

Your problem
My problem is:
I have an old mautic that lives in a shared host space quite happily as its a small instance. I have run an update from 3.3.4 to 4.0.0 and I am having an issue. Mautic UI shows only the navigation side bar, but the main screen is blank with no option to enter the right side configuration menu

These errors are showing in the log:
[2022-10-26 14:11:30] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: “Argument 1 passed to Knp\Menu\Loader\ArrayLoader::fromArray() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home//mautic./vendor/knplabs/knp-menu/src/Knp/Menu/Loader/ArrayLoader.php on line 57” at /home//mautic./vendor/knplabs/knp-menu/src/Knp/Menu/Loader/ArrayLoader.php line 43 {“exception”:“[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Argument 1 passed to Knp\Menu\Loader\ArrayLoader::fromArray() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home//mautic./vendor/knplabs/knp-menu/src/Knp/Menu/Loader/ArrayLoader.php on line 57 at /home//mautic./vendor/knplabs/knp-menu/src/Knp/Menu/Loader/ArrayLoader.php:43)”}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: Asking for help here!

Make sure you have the right version of vendor folder (the right versions of php dependencies).

Also if you are running mautic in dev mode you will need additional dependencies.

Thanks,

Production mautic so I assume not in Dev mode.

Std cli update command run so I must assume the right file versions were fetched and installed. How do I check?

And how do I check the right version of php dependencies?

I have both ssh and c panel access.

I would backup current vendor dir somewhere and download mautic 4.0.0 from GH release package, then use the vendor from unziped folder to your mautic.

I would also try to trigger some simpler commands to maybe get some additional info about the problem

php bin/console list

And then try reload plugins:

php bin/console mautic:plugins:reload --env=prod