Your software
My Mautic version is:4.3.1
My PHP version is:7.4.29
My Database type and version is:5.7.32

Your problem
My problem is:
Hi folks I’m trying to install composer using the guide on Mautic docs:

but during the last steps (I think) I had this problems:

mmap() failed: [12] Cannot allocate memory Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1558192128) (tried to allocate 268435464 bytes) in phar:///usr/local/bin/composer.phar/src/Composer/DependencyResolver/RuleSet.php on line 86

My server support said that all work fine, they can’t see any issues and the mautic docs are fine so I’m all right.
Composer is installed on the server and they have Laravel, I’ll need to activate it under the subdomain and the Mautic guide is correct.
I’m new to composer and drupal world and I will study for September V5 on a test subdomain. They said that problably there are a conflict but they can’t understand which.
Any ideas?

Hello @antonio-lazzari , this seemsnlike a memory issue to me. Php memory too low?

1 Like

Yes @joeyk I know but the php memory is not too low, no issues on the log for memory. The server sysadmins told me it should be a conflict problem that is not revealed in the logs and I’m trying to figure out if there are any known conflicts or if someone has experienced a similar situation. Some ideas? Out of curiosity, how much memory have you allocated on your server?
Thanks