Issue with Hubspot Integration with Multiple Companies?

Hi there,

I’ve got a hubspot account and am a member of multiple organizations on hubspot. However, it seems that I only have one API key for my entire hubspot account. I’ve integrated hubspot with Mautic, and I’ve set up a campaign to push the contacts to hubspot and mailchimp. The contacts go to mailchimp just fine but I don’t see them going to hubspot at all. I also don’t see a place in Mautic to configure which account hubspot will be using.

Can someone help out with this? I’m not quite sure what to do here.

I definitely did that. I’ve got the itnegration set up and used the push to integration in the campaign builder. I see the lead’s log (in their contact page) showing that the integration was pushed, just don’t see it on the other end.

Hi there,
I’ve got a hubspot account and am a member of multiple organizations on hubspot. However, it seems that I only have one API key for my entire hubspot account. I’ve integrated hubspot with Mautic, and I’ve set up a campaign to push the contacts to hubspot and mailchimp. The contacts go to mailchimp just fine but I don’t see them going to hubspot at all. I also don’t see a place in Mautic to configure which account hubspot will be using.

Can someone help out with this? I’m not quite sure what to do here.