Issue with Page Builder

Hi, I am trying to use the landing page builder.

I added my logo to the top of the page and embedded a form, however, when I go to preview the form, my logo doesn’t show up. If I edit the page in the page builder, the logo shows up there.

Any ideas?

Hi, I am trying to use the landing page builder.

I added my logo to the top of the page and embedded a form, however, when I go to preview the form, my logo doesn’t show up. If I edit the page in the page builder, the logo shows up there.

Any ideas?

Hi,

Can you use the browsers developer tools to see if you are getting any 404 errors? If so, what is the URL generating that is failing and what should it be?

Thanks,
Alan

I am not getting any errors. When I view the html too, I don’t see any reference to my logo.

I even tried using the Mauve delivered landing page theme and it doesn’t display the mauve branding, just a placeholder shows up and is animated. The background for Nature does work, but my icon doesn’t in the runtime form. It seems that there is probably an issue with the css or something. I haven’t modified anything.

My configurations are preserved in the page builder tool,so the issue is definitely with how the page is merged at runtime.

it seems to be an issue with images. I put raw text and it works fine. If I add an image or put html that sources an image, it doesn’t show up. Doesn’t show up in view page source either. Has anyone replicated this? Is there a work around or fix?

Has anyone else replicated this?

Yeah - same problem. Images just don’t show up right now. I’m using 1.0.1

Hi All

So I’ve just done some looking into this and there is definitely a bug going on. What I discovered is an image added to a text area without any accompanying text will make the image not show up. But, if you add some text in the same area as the image and save it, the image (and text) shows.

After that, you can actually remove the text and re-save, and the image should stay around. I’m going to create an issue on the bug tracker for this item.

Hi All:

Here’s a bug tracker and some directions to reproduce
https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/223

And another follow up here - we have a fix for anyone running the dev code:

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/224