I have just been setting up a new instance of Mautic for a client. I have set up a new email account for Mautic (noreply@) and the password contains special characters. It doesn’t seem to create an issue in the sendmail function but the inbox monitoring has barfed out the following
Please note that the above error_log has been edited for security reasons.
The site stopped responding to clicks only allowing me to enter specific urls to navigate around the site.
These 2 characters are directly after a '$' sign in each instance. Once I removed the password stored on line 122 my site was fully accessible again.