Issues with Cronjob

I’ve installed mautic sucessfully on a subdomain which is hosted on shared ghosting via hostgator. Everything is all setup. I haven’t touch the dashboard of mautic and whatever goes on inside mautic the software when i log in because I want to setup the cronjob first.

However, I’m having some issues with my cronjobs. They are not triggering. I know they are not triggering because I’m not receiving emails about my cronjob, which I’ve enter my email to receive emails whenever my cronjobs runs. And because I’m not receiving emails, then I’m assuming my cronjobs aren’t running. I’ve checked my spam and everything and I’m getting no emails.

Here is my cronjob current settings: https://prnt.sc/fxpa1h

I requested it to run every 15 minutes. But I’m not getting any emails.

Also someone said I can do the cronjob on a vps. How can I do this? Is the vps going to be running on Ubuntu? Would I be able to use that same vps as my STMP?

What VPS do you guys use? Where do you rent yours from?

I’ve installed mautic sucessfully on a subdomain which is hosted on shared ghosting via hostgator. Everything is all setup. I haven’t touch the dashboard of mautic and whatever goes on inside mautic the software when i log in because I want to setup the cronjob first.

However, I’m having some issues with my cronjobs. They are not triggering. I know they are not triggering because I’m not receiving emails about my cronjob, which I’ve enter my email to receive emails whenever my cronjobs runs. And because I’m not receiving emails, then I’m assuming my cronjobs aren’t running. I’ve checked my spam and everything and I’m getting no emails.

Here is my cronjob current settings: https://prnt.sc/fxpa1h

I requested it to run every 15 minutes. But I’m not getting any emails.

Also someone said I can do the cronjob on a vps. How can I do this? Is the vps going to be running on Ubuntu? Would I be able to use that same vps as my STMP?

What VPS do you guys use? Where do you rent yours from?