JS / AJAX errors on brand-new install

I just installed a fresh download of Mautic and it installed OK. However there seem to be a bunch of front-end JS bugs? For example, if I open the Email Builder and then press CLOSE BUILDER, it just stays there forever. Or trying to add a Lead to a List, the popup stays there indefinitely never showing the available lists. I also tried typing { and I believe that was supposed to auto-complete the available variables but nothing.

There are no JS errors in the browser console and have tried in Chrome and Firefox. I suppose this is not normal? Should I wipe it and reinstall entirely??

I just installed a fresh download of Mautic and it installed OK. However there seem to be a bunch of front-end JS bugs? For example, if I open the Email Builder and then press CLOSE BUILDER, it just stays there forever. Or trying to add a Lead to a List, the popup stays there indefinitely never showing the available lists. I also tried typing { and I believe that was supposed to auto-complete the available variables but nothing.

There are no JS errors in the browser console and have tried in Chrome and Firefox. I suppose this is not normal? Should I wipe it and reinstall entirely??

No one else has reported such errors so it is probably some problem in your Mautic installation, yes.

PS: Try to type {leadfield

It turned out to be a server problem. After upgrading to PHP 5.6, APC was uninstalled but the entry still in php.ini so it was throwing errors like crazy. Luckily the error log caught that and fixed it in no time

:slight_smile:

So all good now.