Mautic JavaScript loading Issue

Your software
My Mautic version is: 5.0.3
My PHP version is: 8.1 , 8.0

Your problem
My problem is: I installed Mautic from App installer in CyberPanel. However, upon accessing the Mautic dashboard, it continuously loads, and the side menu expanded items are not functional, indicating that JavaScript is not loading properly. Initially, I suspected that the issue might be related to the Cloudflare proxy, but even after disabling the proxy, the problem persists. I will include the browser console logs for reference.

These errors are showing in the log:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression flags
app.js:1  Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
    at app.js:1:30
ckeditor.js:1

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
dashboard:85  Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'getActiveBuilderName')
    at dashboard:85:37
builder.js?va9855a20:1  Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'launchBuilder')
    at parcelRequire.RfSX../asset.service (builder.js:178:8)
    at f (builder.js?va9855a20:1:468)
    at parcelRequire.iHk9 (builder.js?va9855a20:1:771)
    at builder.js?va9855a20:1:1023
dashboard:1312  Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'onPageLoad')
    at dashboard:1312:24

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
Step 1: Install Mautic using the App installer in CyberPanel.
Step 2: Access the Mautic dashboard.

Im wondering if you have npm installed that supposed to generate your javascript

1 Like

Yes, I have npm installed, version 6.14.4.

any thoughts?

No sorry, I’m not writing back beacuse I have no experience with cyberpanel. Let’s hope some else chimes in