ReferenceError: Mautic is not defined

I started getting this weird problem, which kinda breaks my Mautic dashboard by not showing graphs, or calendar.

Code:
segments:931 Uncaught ReferenceError: Mautic is not defined at segments:931

Has anyone encountered this issue also?

I started getting this weird problem, which kinda breaks my Mautic dashboard by not showing graphs, or calendar.

segments:931 Uncaught ReferenceError: Mautic is not defined at segments:931

Has anyone encountered this issue also?

Any news on this?

have you check the error logs

I checked logs but did not report any errors in the time I accessed the dashboard.

Anyway, the error is that after I log in and bring me to the dashboard I do not load the data and the browser console reports this error:

I write here because it seems to me that it might be the same issue and I do not understand how to fix it.

update php or talk to your hosting provider

I get the same error too and I am using PHP 7 so there is no need to upgrade PHP whatsoever. This is happening with Mautic Version 2.11.0.

Any ideas?

If you happen to be using Cloudflare make sure to have Rocket Loader set off. Otherwise, Mautic scripts won’t load well.

Hi! Did you solve it? I have similar issue… “Uncaught ReferenceError: Mousetrap is not defined” Everything were working well until I cleared cache for the first time.

• Dashboard widgets stay loading
  • Can’t click on any button
  • Logs files don’t show any clue

Mautic 3
Php 7.4.3
MariaDB 10.3.25

me also facing same issue

after login all the functionalities got stopped because of javascript error

Did you solve this problem? I am having the same issue with the last version 4.4.9 after trying to fix builder in landing pages with the command: php bin/console mautic:assets:generate --env=prod.
After trying to use mautic for 6 months, i think mautic has to many bugs to be used for a ordinary person ou small companies. It needs a developer to support it works properly.

Issue might be solved here

Basically you need to be sure to update your Mautic using the correct zip file. Try running an update using the correct zip folder and see if that solves the mousetrap issue.

Thanks Robm. I extracted all the files of update4.4.9 again and it worked.
It was the same file I used at first. So, the bug related to builder still continues when working with landing pages.