Landing Page Settings - 3rd party website tracking code- Internal IP Address

Using 2.01…

When I try to set the Site URL in General Settings and save… it goes back to the IP address when I reboot.

On the the menu Landing Page Settings -> 3rd party website tracking code… it lists my internal IP address in the code snippet… Is there a way to replace that with my external FQDN (prefer) or external IP (least preferred).

Using 2.01…

When I try to set the Site URL in General Settings and save… it goes back to the IP address when I reboot.

On the the menu Landing Page Settings -> 3rd party website tracking code… it lists my internal IP address in the code snippet… Is there a way to replace that with my external FQDN (prefer) or external IP (least preferred).

Is this supposed to save and work after reboots? I don’t want internal IP’s showing up on communications.

Hi guys, have some questions related to third party tracking but didn’t want to start a new topic.

Assuming I’ve a client site that I need tracking for leads and hits (views)
Do I simply copy paste the third party tracking code found within our mautic dashboard?

How can I set it up so it will track emails, names of visitors on the client website?

Where am I supposed to view these data output?

Are you using a reverse proxy (e.g. CloudFlare, HAProxy, etc.) to pass traffic to Mautic? This can be the reason why the IP that is tracked is the internal one, rather than the visitor’s IP address. Your server configuration probably needs some changes so Mautic parses the X-Forwarded-For header. If you are using CloudFlare, you can temporarily turn off the CDN by “grey clouding” the A record to your Mautic subdomain on the DNS page of the dashboard.

Hi All, we are also facing same issue. Here is the setup we have

• We have AWS Load balancer on https
  • Load balancer is having target group on port 80
  • Website is running on bitnami on port 80
  • Even I have added X-Forwarded-For in bitnami config
  • Still we see ip address with *** at the end and because of this I guess we are not able to see any name from ip, we have enabled ip lookup

any idea?

Any idea @autoize any thoughts how to solve my issue?

Using PROXY protocol is a more reliable way to log client IP addresses behind a proxy. The configuration depends on what load balancer or proxy is being used, as well as the web server that is being used to serve up Mautic.

Dident understood what you meant, link given is also not working @autoize

Your country is probably blocked for security reasons.
If you don’t understand you can hire a sysadmin who will be able to help you.
We don’t currently serve your country so recommend hiring somebody locally.