"Last active" factoring in future campaign events

I’ve noticed something interesting. Under Leads -> Manage Leads, when sorting by “Last active” Mautic is taking into account future campaign events that have not yet occurred.

This makes it look like a user was recently active when in fact they were not. In my case, the users I’m looking at have not had any engagement for several days, but they are now showing up at the top of my “Last active” list due to recently triggered campaign events (emails that will be sent to them in the future, many days ahead).

It would seem the “Last active” sorting feature should:

A) Only look at events that have actually happened, and

B) Only look at events in which the user was actually engaged.

The current sorting method is somewhat misleading.

I’ve noticed something interesting. Under Leads -> Manage Leads, when sorting by “Last active” Mautic is taking into account future campaign events that have not yet occurred.

This makes it look like a user was recently active when in fact they were not. In my case, the users I’m looking at have not had any engagement for several days, but they are now showing up at the top of my “Last active” list due to recently triggered campaign events (emails that will be sent to them in the future, many days ahead).

It would seem the “Last active” sorting feature should:

A) Only look at events that have actually happened, and
B) Only look at events in which the user was actually engaged.

The current sorting method is somewhat misleading.