Lead tracking improvements

Hello,

I want to get more valuable info with LEAD tracking, really I don’t understand very well how tracking gif works, I just did some testing, and created some variables with success. But I see the real value If you can interact with URL params, like UTM or others, and match GIF params with URL params. And one level more, in my case, would be match this URL param with a LEAD field, Lead source for example, the first time when IP is created (anonymous lead was created), in this case we would know which was the source of that IP, as a lead field.

Hope I explained and if anyone can help me with any suggestions will be grateful,

Thanks

Hello,

I want to get more valuable info with LEAD tracking, really I don’t understand very well how tracking gif works, I just did some testing, and created some variables with success. But I see the real value If you can interact with URL params, like UTM or others, and match GIF params with URL params. And one level more, in my case, would be match this URL param with a LEAD field, Lead source for example, the first time when IP is created (anonymous lead was created), in this case we would know which was the source of that IP, as a lead field.

Hope I explained and if anyone can help me with any suggestions will be grateful,

Thanks

Does this answer your questions? https://www.mautic.org/docs/leads/lead_monitoring.html