Limit number of email per user

Hello, I am new to mautic. I installed mautic on amazon ec2 instance and create a user with less roles. but I stuck at one place, I want to know that can I limit number of emails a mautic user can send??

Hello, I am new to mautic. I installed mautic on amazon ec2 instance and create a user with less roles. but I stuck at one place, I want to know that can I limit number of emails a mautic user can send??

Hi @anusrathod,

I’m not aware of a function to limit number of emails a Mautic user can send.

As I understand it, there are 2 types of emails in Mautic: campaign emails and standalone emails. Campaign emails are created by users and can be given a send from address but the users do not actually trigger the sending. Once created and included in campaign flows, it is the system that sends the email so it probably does not make sense to limit the number of emails sent per users in this scenario. I can’t yet see a reason to limit the number of emails being sent per “send from” address.

With standalone emails, users can trigger a send email to list action so it may be desirable to limit the number of emails sent here. However, I don’t think this is an existing feature

It may also be desirable to limit the total number of emails the entire instance can send due to several reasons like cost control or reputation control. This is also not a built in feature at the moment but I should think a custom solution can be developed.

I hope the above makes sense.

Linh