Link for leads to update their profile

Hi

I’d like to send an email and have a link to the profile for the lead to update and edit their records. Is there any suggestions.

Thanks for the help.

Hi

I’d like to send an email and have a link to the profile for the lead to update and edit their records. Is there any suggestions.

Thanks for the help.

Hi Adam

I have made the form. I do not know how to populate the information from the database into the form so the contact can view and edit it. Any suggestions?

Any solution for this please.

For instance some of my clients change their email address or phone number. I want them to be able to change their information via a link to their information.

Have you tried creating a form and making that form available to your existing contacts so they can update their data?

Anyone has any idea on this function?

Hi @farshad try this.

On your forms for each field make sure you set the Behavior and enable Auto Fill. Make sure you head the warnings and test this out! You won’t have the option to set this for the email field.

Next, create a landing page and add the appropriate heading and text to inform you subscribers that they are on the subscriber update page. Next add the form to the landing page. e.g. {form=8}

I named it “Subscriber Update” which creates (Mautic Install)/subscriber-update link to the page.

Next when you add a link to an email for the subscriber update page do it like this.

http://mautic.dev/subscriber-update?email={contactfield=email}

Does that help?