Links not working in Emails

Hello, I am trying to send email that include links to landing pages but they do not seem to be working correctly, when I send an email the link shows this, {pagelink=1} and not an actual URL to the landing page. Why is this happening?

Hello, I am trying to send email that include links to landing pages but they do not seem to be working correctly, when I send an email the link shows this, {pagelink=1} and not an actual URL to the landing page. Why is this happening?

Just wondering, does anyone know when this will be fixed? (I only ask because this is the only thing from holding our company back from using mautic)

Hi @onlineth,

Is this happening for any email sent or only for the Send Example emails?

Are any of the tokens replaced?

Also just to confirm, the landing page you want to send has an ID of # 1 right?

Thanks!
Alan

Yes, it is happening in the send example emails too. None of the tokens are being replaced. Yes, the landing page’s ID is 1. I also tried reinstalling mautic on my server but still no luck:(

I expect it to happen in the send example emails as we aren’t replacing tokens for it.

But it definitely should not be happening for live emails.

What mail transport are you using?

Can you post an example email that this is happening with?

Thanks,
Alan

I am using “Other SMTP” (Amazon SES with the Oregon region)
Here is an example,
(Builder)

(Web View)

(Email View)

Hi, I’m getting same issue.
My scene:

1. mysite.com get new leads.
  2. mymautic.com (yes, hosted on different domain) manages leads.
  3. Email sent via Sendgrid arrives inbox. When I click on the landing page’s link to trigger campaign, Mautic is not tracking the hit. Then next campaign event not occurs.

@ninjoan , could you help too?

@Sokoban Did you try this in an actual campaign? For me, when I tried it in an actual campaign I setup, it worked

@onlineth , yes, it’s a fresh new campaign running on Mautic 1.2.0. When I verify email template at “manage email” menu there’s no clicks tracked.

Hmm, that’s odd, idk then

When I test same scene via Mautic.com then it works…

@onlineth , I guess I’ve discovered the problem. I’m using Sendgrid SMTP service for sending emails. Image shows the link inside the email sent by Mautic:

So Mautic can’t track the click. This link is redirect to the landing page that I set.

Reading another post I’ve found this! Man… It was driving me crazy…