List emails not publishing

Hi. I’ve created a list which captures leads. I’ve tested this and it does indeed successfully capture and list the leads. The lead is generated from a form on my website. When a user requests a demo, the lead must be captured (this happens) and a email with the demo details be sent (does not happen).

I created the list email, but it remains in the unpublished state and the toggle button is greyed out. This is only for list emails. Template emails are available for sending. I clicked on send to test the email and it worked fine. I’m running SAAS version.

What am I doing wrong?

list email.png

Hi. I’ve created a list which captures leads. I’ve tested this and it does indeed successfully capture and list the leads. The lead is generated from a form on my website. When a user requests a demo, the lead must be captured (this happens) and a email with the demo details be sent (does not happen).

I created the list email, but it remains in the unpublished state and the toggle button is greyed out. This is only for list emails. Template emails are available for sending. I clicked on send to test the email and it worked fine. I’m running SAAS version.
What am I doing wrong?

Nothing wrong. List emails just can’t be published; they can only be sent.

Besides the “Edit” button, there is a down arrow button. Click it and the “send” option should appear ;).