Mautic Community Forums

M-V2.6.x users & languages

Hello,



I have put together a video showing 2 different websites with mautic installed, 1 works and the other doesn’t and all have same exact settings. Cron jobs all work on both sites, the difference is user accounts, permissions and languages work on one location and the other location causes serious problems.



the video is around 10minutes going into details. Both installs of mautic are from scratch with no update to them using 2.6.1 both successful installs and crons all tested and work. It’s just doesn’t add up why Mautic randomly says i’m going to work on one location and completely not work on another location. 2 seperate databases, 2 seperate sites.



https://youtu.be/yfukvTJFyv0


Hello,

I have put together a video showing 2 different websites with mautic installed, 1 works and the other doesn’t and all have same exact settings. Cron jobs all work on both sites, the difference is user accounts, permissions and languages work on one location and the other location causes serious problems.

the video is around 10minutes going into details. Both installs of mautic are from scratch with no update to them using 2.6.1 both successful installs and crons all tested and work. It’s just doesn’t add up why Mautic randomly says i’m going to work on one location and completely not work on another location. 2 seperate databases, 2 seperate sites.

https://youtu.be/yfukvTJFyv0

Thanks for the reply. That worked. Things are now working fine with the Language section with the User. That is just crazy that Mautic install ends up corrupted on one install and on the other no issues what so ever.

Thanks again.

I have come across one issue still that i can’t figure out why it works on one site and not the other with Mautic when it comes to how users have access and permissions. The language piece was corrupted as someone above replied to i tried out and worked. The next part is the Form area to build and use the form itself. The actions settings don’t work for crap. I have it working on a test site with mautic now getting it to work on an actual real site that so far has been working very smoothly after the language fix. This is the only piece i can’t get to work dealing with users able to add and edit their actions to their forms. Please watch the video and if anyone can figure out what this is please let me know.

Thanks

https://youtu.be/bz1XpAWjc40