Mail Cron Jobs

I recently switched form send now to send in batches and the cron job is giving me a fatal error…

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to MauticEmailBundleEntityDoNotEmail::setEmail() must be an instance of MauticEmailBundleEntityEmail, null given, called in /var/sites/a/abelard-uk.com/public_html/m/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Model/EmailModel.php on line 1129 and defined in /var/sites/a/abelard-uk.com/public_html/m/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Entity/DoNotEmail.php on line 115

Anyone know what I need to do. I’ve only got a couple of test emails in the queue, andI’ve switched back to send immediately.

I recently switched form send now to send in batches and the cron job is giving me a fatal error…

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to MauticEmailBundleEntityDoNotEmail::setEmail() must be an instance of MauticEmailBundleEntityEmail, null given, called in /var/sites/a/abelard-uk.com/public_html/m/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Model/EmailModel.php on line 1129 and defined in /var/sites/a/abelard-uk.com/public_html/m/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Entity/DoNotEmail.php on line 115

Anyone know what I need to do. I’ve only got a couple of test emails in the queue, andI’ve switched back to send immediately.

Can you post here what command do you use in your cron tab? Also, try to clear the cache and see if that helps.