Mail opens and link clicks no longer counted/registered

Your software
My Mautic version is: 2.16.2
My PHP version is: 7.2.24
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is: Since a couple of weeks our Mail opens are no longer counted and the clicks on links are not being registered. Who can help me with this?

These errors are showing in the log:
[2021-03-29 09:52:44] mautic.NOTICE: Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: Type error: Argument 2 passed to Monolog\Logger::debug() must be of the type array, null given, called in /vol/mail-dev/app/bundles/QueueBundle/Queue/QueueService.php on line 108 (uncaught exception) at /vol/mail-dev/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Logger.php line 530 while running console command mautic:queue:process

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: No idea where to start looking

I have seen this with 2.16. I suggest you upgrade, since there is no support for 2.16 anymore.

I’ve got the exact same problem as him, but with a newer Mautic version, and still no idea on how to fix it :C

My Mautic version is: 3.3.3
My PHP version is: 7.3.27
My Database type and version is: MariaDB 10.4.10
I’m also using RabbitMQ 3.8.17

The command I’m trying to run: mautic:queue:process
The error showing in the log is this one:

[2021-08-16 17:30:10] mautic.NOTICE: Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowable
Error: Type error: Argument 2 passed to Monolog\Logger::debug() must be of the 
type array, null given, called in /var/www/html/app/bundles/QueueBundle/Queue/QueueService.php
on line 104 (uncaught exception) at
/var/www/html/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Logger.php line 626
while running console command `mautic:queue:process` [] []

It looks like it somehow is not being able to get the arguments for queueName and logPayload
Does anyone have any ideas?