Mailchimp integration redirect URI

Hi everyone…

I am experiencing a strange behaviour with version 1.2.3 and the mailchimp integration.

I was not able to configure the integration any longer, probably due to some authorization error (e.g. the list of email lists was not accessible any more). I wanted to reauthorize the Mautic integration, but it is now asking for a client ID and client Secret. So I thought I needed to register a new application on the mailchimp side to run the OAuth flow again.

However to register a new app on Mailchimp I need the redirect URL intercepted by Mautic, and I cannot find this piece of information anywhere on the Mautic settings panel. This prevents me from registering the new application and get the client ID and secret needed to configure the plugin.

The new version of the documentation says:

Quote:
If the client ID is filled, the plugin will use oAuth2. If the client ID is empty, the plugin will let you insert the API key.
However I cannot proceed without a client ID.

What am I supposed to do?
Any kind of help would be really appreciated.

Hi everyone…
I am experiencing a strange behaviour with version 1.2.3 and the mailchimp integration.

I was not able to configure the integration any longer, probably due to some authorization error (e.g. the list of email lists was not accessible any more). I wanted to reauthorize the Mautic integration, but it is now asking for a client ID and client Secret. So I thought I needed to register a new application on the mailchimp side to run the OAuth flow again.

However to register a new app on Mailchimp I need the redirect URL intercepted by Mautic, and I cannot find this piece of information anywhere on the Mautic settings panel. This prevents me from registering the new application and get the client ID and secret needed to configure the plugin.

The new version of the documentation says:

However I cannot proceed without a client ID.

What am I supposed to do?
Any kind of help would be really appreciated.

Try to save the Mailchimp plugin configuration with empty values (remove everything in the form fields) and save. Open it again and you should be able to fill in the API key.

Thank you for your answer, I think I am missing something but I don’t understand what.

It doesn’t let me save the configuration without filling in the fields

Thank you for your patience.

I cannot reproduce it since I’m already using the API key authorization. If you have the access to the database, try to delete the row with the Mailchimp plugin and then configure it again.

I am using the SaaS version, so I do not have access to the underlying DB.

Ok, then contact the SaaS to do it for you :wink: