My Mautic version is: 2.16.2
My PHP version is: 7.3.14
My problem is: emails are sent one hour after scheduled time.
I sent the publish time to, say, 10:30; the mail is sent at or very soon after 11:30.
I’m in the UK where we are currently UTC+1, so I suspect that the mails are being send when at the specified time in UTC rather than the local timezone.
These errors are showing in the log: None
Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
- Checked the server time
- Checked the server timezone
- Set the correct timezone in php.ini for bot CLI and Apache module
- Set the correct timezone in Mautic (Configuration, System Settings, System Defaults)
- Tested the time with a PHP CLI command
- Set the mail cron job to run every minute