Managing Fields Fault

Hi,

I am in the process of deploying Mautic and have begun customising fields within the managing fields tab.

However, after a little bit of messing around i think iv managed to find a small bug.

My understanding is Mautic has predetermined fields which cannot be deleted, however can be altered in a limited way, which is fine but it is slightly annoying.

After finding this out i began altering the names of fields to bring them inline with UK, American, global standards. For example for the Zip Code field i would like to put Zip Code / Postal Code. But due to this field been initially set as a lookup data type Mautic demands I create a list of predetermined answer which would be irrelevant for this field and i don’t want to do this.

Can i propose to the developers to allow users with the relevant roles the ability to change all lead fields including the ones preset after the install. Alternatively is there a way to change this data type within this field.

Hi,

I am in the process of deploying Mautic and have begun customising fields within the managing fields tab.

However, after a little bit of messing around i think iv managed to find a small bug.

My understanding is Mautic has predetermined fields which cannot be deleted, however can be altered in a limited way, which is fine but it is slightly annoying.

After finding this out i began altering the names of fields to bring them inline with UK, American, global standards. For example for the Zip Code field i would like to put Zip Code / Postal Code. But due to this field been initially set as a lookup data type Mautic demands I create a list of predetermined answer which would be irrelevant for this field and i don’t want to do this.

Can i propose to the developers to allow users with the relevant roles the ability to change all lead fields including the ones preset after the install. Alternatively is there a way to change this data type within this field.