Custom Core - Full Name Field

Hello,

I am running the latest version of Mautic v1.1.3.

I have added a custom lead field “fullname” and am trying to get it to show up under “Name” in the Manage Leads list and grid view. Right now, it shows the email address instead of the custom fullname field.

Is there a way to bypass the use of firstname and lastname and have it use my custom core “fullname” field instead?

Thanks!

Hello,

I am running the latest version of Mautic v1.1.3.
I have added a custom lead field “fullname” and am trying to get it to show up under “Name” in the Manage Leads list and grid view. Right now, it shows the email address instead of the custom fullname field.

Is there a way to bypass the use of firstname and lastname and have it use my custom core “fullname” field instead?

Thanks!

Hi,

I checked the code and it doesn’t seem to allow custom fields to be used as the lead’s name. You can find that code here

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/blob/staging/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Entity/Lead.php#L412-L438

The simplest solution I can think of is to rename the Lead Field with firstname alias and rename its label from First Name to Full Name. Then you can forgot that some field called Last Name exists and all will work.