MAP DASHBOARD NO COLOR

Hi Mautic Community

quick one, I have 2.9.2 installed, cpanel, cron and everything goes well. Only thing is that I realised that map widget in dashboard does show colors for new visitors/leads in new countries. When scrolling on the map, it gives the number of lead for a country, but color is left blank even for the country

any thoughts?

Hi Mautic Community

quick one, I have 2.9.2 installed, cpanel, cron and everything goes well. Only thing is that I realised that map widget in dashboard does show colors for new visitors/leads in new countries. When scrolling on the map, it gives the number of lead for a country, but color is left blank even for the country

any thoughts?

Don’t quite understand.

Do the countries with leads get marked at all? Are numbers displayed for countries with leads? What do you mean with “scrolling” (when I am scrolling, the complete dashboard scrolls - I have no scrolling functionality in the country widget)?

Can you provide a screenshot or a little video?

Hi Peter, thanks for the quick reply

actually, number of leads shows up, indeed, when I said “scrolling” it’s wrong terminology, I mean “navigating” on the map with the mouse cursor, to see if number of leads shows up. So, I have color for one country, but that’s the country where I’m based, so, I suppose it is normal. But for the others, it does make any colors, even if I record one anonymous lead as a defined contact

it doesn’t show any color, sorry, typo

@abdel75 try this in the dashboard press the Apply button this sound like a cache problem.

@ninjoan thanks, can you elaborate, seems your post is missing something :slight_smile:

@ninjoan for your information, I’ve set cache data timeout to 5min then to 1min

I’m on 2.9.2 and apply button doesn’t make any change, already done it, cache is set to timedout every minutes, I’ try delete the cache from FTP, but I doubt

it did not make any change either, had info from “escopecz” in github that It’s characteristic of the JS library rendering the map. pure green color countries is for the most higher number of visitors, and grey is for 0 visitors or close to 0. But I think I should have any way a kind of difference a country with one lead, I’m I wrong?

well, website is just new, my map shows 5 leads in France, and one in italy, France is green, Italy is grey, normal behavior?

in the five leads in France, it’s actually only 2 different IP adresses, mine (showing 4 times) and my friend’s one for test

how many leads for the clearer colored countries for you? (e.g china, UK, brasil, venezuela…) just to know what minimum number of leads start triggering color for a country

@ninjoan when you can give me those figures, that will help understanding better the rules of this widget, that would be much appreciated