Mautic 2.0 is released and these are my opinions

Mautic 2.0 versions of the most discussed and anticipated today at the end of the afternoon I try login in my instance created in Mautic.net to make a test and I find the following message:

“Quick downtime to apply some awesome sauce”

In my mind, I hear a “NO, can not be the launch of the Unicorn Mautic 2.0 the most anticipated and the one that doesn’t has the release date?”

I enter the channel slack and no one says anything I see and talk to my friend Rod and wonder what happens 2.0 will be released? And I hope to finish the migration and then I go to see everything new that implemented the first thing I see is that OHH Content Dynamics have not tried it but believe me it proves.

Then I go once to see landing page god can not create view templates for landing pages that look great! (No offense to the creators of the old templates) but 2.0 look great.

The third thing that caught my attention the menu is called Stage (I imagine it must be related to the stage of our campaign because it has a field that adds weight) later I test.

Then I go to Email and oh guess if e have also new templates for mailings!

Then I go to check the new plugin there is a user that believe 2.0 will include aneCommerce plugin (even now if you open a contact that has a monetary field hmmm … you plugin may come does not despair my friend)

Now if we go to the configuration panel we see that they have implemented “Campaign Settings” for Campaign Settings

All good so far I’ll spend a little more time testing but so far these are my observations.

So far the Builder does not have the Fields ie can not (have not tried clarified enough) add First Name Field for the landing page or any other fields associated with the contact but everything so far perfect.

Later I will update this post with the results.

PD: This post was writing using a phone while driving.

Many thanks @ninjoan and @MxyzptlkFishStix. I downloaded Mautic 2.0 from the official site and works fine.

Im talking about the Mautic.net version :slight_smile:

Hi Ninjoan,
I am trying to setup Mautic 2, and after setup the “Mautic Installation - Database Setup” info I face this error “An error occurred while attempting to add default data: There is no column with name ‘title’ on table ‘leads’.”

Do you you know how to solve it?
Kind regards
Federico

Mautic 2.0 versions of the most discussed and anticipated today at the end of the afternoon I try login in my instance created in Mautic.net to make a test and I find the following message:

“Quick downtime to apply some awesome sauce”

In my mind, I hear a “NO, can not be the launch of the Unicorn Mautic 2.0 the most anticipated and the one that doesn’t has the release date?”

I enter the channel slack and no one says anything I see and talk to my friend Rod and wonder what happens 2.0 will be released? And I hope to finish the migration and then I go to see everything new that implemented the first thing I see is that OHH Content Dynamics have not tried it but believe me it proves.

Then I go once to see landing page god can not create view templates for landing pages that look great! (No offense to the creators of the old templates) but 2.0 look great.

The third thing that caught my attention the menu is called Stage (I imagine it must be related to the stage of our campaign because it has a field that adds weight) later I test.

Then I go to Email and oh guess if e have also new templates for mailings!

Then I go to check the new plugin there is a user that believe 2.0 will include aneCommerce plugin (even now if you open a contact that has a monetary field hmmm … you plugin may come does not despair my friend)

Now if we go to the configuration panel we see that they have implemented “Campaign Settings” for Campaign Settings

All good so far I’ll spend a little more time testing but so far these are my observations.

So far the Builder does not have the Fields ie can not (have not tried clarified enough) add First Name Field for the landing page or any other fields associated with the contact but everything so far perfect.

Later I will update this post with the results.

PD: This post was writing using a phone while driving.