Starting up: Several Q's

Hi,

First of all. Congratulation to all the mautic team. You’re doing a very good job of creating a freemium application at MA arena. Well done.

Anyways, We’re a digital marketing agency and using several MA products right now.

Here are first questions;

1. I can’t find a click decision at Campaign Builder?
  2. I can’t find import leads option at hosted solution.
  3. I’ve created an email template and tried to use it at Campaign Builder. But first 5 attempts I’ve received an error. After that I did submit it.
  4. Can i use my own forms at my landing pages?

That’s all for now!

Thanks a lot!

-alper

Hi,

First of all. Congratulation to all the mautic team. You’re doing a very good job of creating a freemium application at MA arena. Well done.

Anyways, We’re a digital marketing agency and using several MA products right now.

Here are first questions;

1. I can’t find a click decision at Campaign Builder?
  2. I can’t find import leads option at hosted solution.
  3. I’ve created an email template and tried to use it at Campaign Builder. But first 5 attempts I’ve received an error. After that I did submit it.
  4. Can i use my own forms at my landing pages?

That’s all for now!

Thanks a lot!
-alper

Hi Alper,

1. We have a “Visits landing page” which is a click on a Mautic landing page. We currently don’t have a 3rd party click decision although we will definitely get it in the 1.1 roadmap.

2. The hosted option is to be upgraded with latest code this weekend which will bring the import option.

3. Were the errors javascript errors or the Mautibot page with an uh oh? If the latter, could you look in app/prod/mautic_prod.php to see if there is a related php fatal error? At what point did you get the error (i.e. when creating the send email action, opening the builder, closing the builder, saving the campaign, etc)?

4. By own forms and my landing pages, do you mean 3rd party forms in Mautic landing pages, Mautic forms in 3rd party landing pages, or Mautic forms in Mautic landing pages? :slight_smile:

If 3rd party forms in Mautic pages, you can do so with the custom HTML in Mautic’s landing pages (however, if using the hosted version, there was a bug that may prevent this which is fixed in this coming update).

If you want to use Mautic forms in 3rd party landing pages, you can do so by including the following your landing page where you want the form to show up (change your.mautic.com and id=1 to the ID of the form you want to include):

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://your.mautic.com/p/form/generate.js?id=1"></script>

If Mautic forms on Mautic pages, you can use the token {form=1} where 1 is the ID of the form and Mautic will auto convert it to the form.

Thanks!
Alan