Mautic and Elastic Email

Has anyone been able to connect Mautic with Elastic Email? I am getting the following error when using the API method:

535 Incorrect authentication data !! Expected response code 235 but got code “535”, with message "535 Incorrect authentication data " (code: 535) >> RSET << 250 Reset OK

Hosting company won’t open ports on shared hosting either so I will have to use the API method. Also getting the same error with Sendgrid.

The hosting company told me the following “The 535 error you are receiving is due to one or more authentication aspects, is in fact incorrect and the connection is being refused due to this.”

Any ideas?

Has anyone been able to connect Mautic with Elastic Email? I am getting the following error when using the API method:

535 Incorrect authentication data !! Expected response code 235 but got code “535”, with message "535 Incorrect authentication data " (code: 535) >> RSET << 250 Reset OK

Hosting company won’t open ports on shared hosting either so I will have to use the API method. Also getting the same error with Sendgrid.

The hosting company told me the following “The 535 error you are receiving is due to one or more authentication aspects, is in fact incorrect and the connection is being refused due to this.”

Any ideas?