Mautic API oAuth "signature_invalid"

Hi

I am trying to push our live chat leads to mautic via rest api.

But when i am trying oAuth1 authentication,i am getting “Incorrect access token parameters returned: Array” in the Apitester application.

In the mautic api logs, i see the below error:

mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionHttpException: “signature_invalid” at

x/x/x/x/x/vendor/willdurand/oauth-server-bundle/Service/OAuthServerService.php line 174 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\HttpException(code: 0): signature_invalid at /x/x/x/x/x/x/vendor/willdurand/oauth-server-bundle/Service/OAuthServerService.php:174)

I have verified that the keys are correct and created for oAuth authentuication.

Also i have mentioned the same callback URL as the url where the apitester is hosted in both the places.

Please advise.

Thank you

Deepak

Pretty much the same error here too:

[2016-06-20 21:37:08] mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionHttpException: "signature_invalid" at .../public_html/go/vendor/willdurand/oauth-server-bundle/Service/OAuthServerService.php line 244 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\HttpException(code: 0): signature_invalid at .../public_html/go/vendor/willdurand/oauth-server-bundle/Service/OAuthServerService.php:244)"} []

This happens when making a (POST /api/leads/new) request.

Does anyone have any ideas? I’m pushed for time to get this fixed.

Olivia

I think that anybody that wants to help you will need more information.

can you copy paste the code you use to authenticate to the api?

Hi

I am trying to push our live chat leads to mautic via rest api.
But when i am trying oAuth1 authentication,i am getting “Incorrect access token parameters returned: Array” in the Apitester application.

In the mautic api logs, i see the below error:
mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionHttpException: “signature_invalid” at
x/x/x/x/x/vendor/willdurand/oauth-server-bundle/Service/OAuthServerService.php line 174 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\HttpException(code: 0): signature_invalid at /x/x/x/x/x/x/vendor/willdurand/oauth-server-bundle/Service/OAuthServerService.php:174)

I have verified that the keys are correct and created for oAuth authentuication.
Also i have mentioned the same callback URL as the url where the apitester is hosted in both the places.

Please advise.

Thank you
Deepak

Got something very similar here, coming from a WordPress plugin for Mautic