Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionHttpException: "signature_invalid"

Alright guys…

Had a feeling that next road block is near. Here is the problem I am facing…

I am trying to integrate thriveleads with mautic via API SECOND time… and its giving me “unknown error” message…

I was able to connect it first time without any problem but something in thrive lead plugin wasn’t working so I thought may be its with mautic connection I deleted it… and now when I am trying to connect again… no luck…

I went to system logs in mautic and noticed two kinds of errors repeating…

1:

mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionHttpException: “signature_invalid” at [rootpath]/vendor/willdurand/oauth-server-bundle/Service/OAuthServerService.php line 174 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\HttpException(code: 0): signature_invalid at [rootpath]/vendor/willdurand/oauth-server-bundle/Service/OAuthServerService.php:174)"} []

2:

mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: “Method getTimezone not exists” at [rootpath]/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Entity/CommonEntity.php line 39 {“exception”:"[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): Method getTimezone not exists at [rootpath]/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Entity/CommonEntity.php:39)"} []

I tried deleting cache folder and trying again… but no change…

What I am not understanding is that… I was able to connect without any problem… and now its not working…

Any help please?

Alright guys…

Had a feeling that next road block is near. Here is the problem I am facing…

I am trying to integrate thriveleads with mautic via API SECOND time… and its giving me “unknown error” message…

I was able to connect it first time without any problem but something in thrive lead plugin wasn’t working so I thought may be its with mautic connection I deleted it… and now when I am trying to connect again… no luck…

I went to system logs in mautic and noticed two kinds of errors repeating…

1:
mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionHttpException: “signature_invalid” at [rootpath]/vendor/willdurand/oauth-server-bundle/Service/OAuthServerService.php line 174 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\HttpException(code: 0): signature_invalid at [rootpath]/vendor/willdurand/oauth-server-bundle/Service/OAuthServerService.php:174)"} []

2:
mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: “Method getTimezone not exists” at [rootpath]/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Entity/CommonEntity.php line 39 {“exception”:"[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): Method getTimezone not exists at [rootpath]/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Entity/CommonEntity.php:39)"} []

I tried deleting cache folder and trying again… but no change…

What I am not understanding is that… I was able to connect without any problem… and now its not working…

Any help please?

Thanks @MxyzptlkFishStix for reaching out.

I am running 2.6.0 version.

OK the main issue I had was thrive leads not integrating that for some reason was a PC cache issue and I was able to connect to mautic via API without any issue under incognito mode.

However, these two issues are still appearing in log I thought they are related thats why pasted them.

Regarding the patch… I wanted to be sure that it is related to it as I had the same github page bookmarked. So I should go ahead with it right?

Hello @Hasaan, managed to solve? I have the same problem.