Mautic as a CRM

Hi guys,

I understand that Mautic is a marketing automation platform. Yet, I’d like to know, is Mautic as a CRM part of its vision/roadmap.

I’m coming from Infusionsoft and Infusionsoft worked well as a CRM and there is various functionality that I’m missing. For example…

1. Saved Searches
  2. Opening a contact and THEN having to click edit to edit the contact.
  3. Ability to trigger some automation from the contact view (in Infusionsoft, these were called internal forms)

Thanks
1 Like

Hi guys,

I understand that Mautic is a marketing automation platform. Yet, I’d like to know, is Mautic as a CRM part of its vision/roadmap.

I’m coming from Infusionsoft and Infusionsoft worked well as a CRM and there is various functionality that I’m missing. For example…

1. Saved Searches
  2. Opening a contact and THEN having to click edit to edit the contact.
  3. Ability to trigger some automation from the contact view (in Infusionsoft, these were called internal forms)

Thanks

You can open a contact and edit the contact information.

Sure you can, but there’s more to a CRM than that.

And, even then, right now, when I click on a contact, the info it gives prominence to is not useful. It seems it is done more to impress a potential user of Mautic with eye-candy than serve the user as a CRM.

1 Like

As another example, on the Contact Summary Table, there is no way to customise the viewable columns.

I agree that mautic is somewhat lacking in regards to CRM, the automation is also lacking as opposed to active campaign and infusionsoft.

I Like how mautic works but if there is no development plans to improve task automation and crm capabilities then I may have to look elsewhere

@fahed & @anetienne I am coming up with the same obstacles. I have found this Github project ( https://github.com/redmantech/Mautic_CRM ) which adds the ability to assign tasks and opportunities to a contact, but I can find no way to receive follow-up emails to the tasks created.

@fahed @anetienne @nbatch

Hello, may I ask what was your solutions were to using Mautic CRM?

I have experimented with the Redmantech CRM but with the newer versions certain functions are progressively dropping out.

Also, would anyone be interested in collaborating to revive the Redmantech CRM plugin?

Thanks,
Phil